Fast Buds’ first entirely medicinal strain, CBD 20:1. High in CBD at up to 20% and a THC content as low as 0,3%, making this strain legal in the majority of countries around the world. CBD 20:1 has the potential to alleviate many pains and disorders and with such low THC levels, this strain is perfectly suitable for those who are not regular cannabis users.
Firm buds packed full of CBD and all of its therapeutic properties. Great for breaking up for a spliff, or especially useful for making extractions to create oils, creams, tablets, edibles, and all kinds of other medicinal products you wish to use.
Purely Medicinal. The perfect antidote to various ailments. In many cases, users claim to have found relief from issues such as anxiety, insomnia, chronic pain, inflammation, and others. CBD aka Cannabidiol doesn’t produce any psychoactive effects, therefore this is a great option even for non-consumers. Before popping a pill, try popping some of these seeds.
Specially packaged and stored under ideal conditions to guarantee optimal preservation.
Top shelf feminized autoflowering seeds. Meticulously selected and put through weeks of rigorous testing to maintain genetic perfection.
She grows quickly and vigorously. This strain can reach a height of 70- 90cm, not huge, but give her the space she needs to allow all her therapeutic potential. CBD 20:1 produces tall and bushy plants, with a solid main cola.
You’ll need to work fast as she’s a rapid one. An 18/6 light cycle seems to work best with this strain. She’s a hungry one so keep her fed, especially during the flowering period to get those fat, healthy nugs. Keep a steady eye for harvesting signs, in order to reap all the CBD benefits. In 8-9 weeks, you’ll have your very own medicine tree.
Sweet and Subtle. Taking your medicine has never been so enjoyable. This sweet strain goes in smooth with notes of fruit and honey.
<p>Fast Buds’ first entirely medicinal strain, CBD 20:1. High in CBD at up to 20% and a THC content as low as 0,3%, making this strain legal in the majority of countries around the world. CBD 20:1 has the potential to alleviate many pains and disorders an
Finding the Best CBD:THC Ratios and Products for Pain
How Different CBD:THC Ratios and Types of Products Can Help with Pain
Medically reviewed by Katherine Golden, RN
Written by Denise Gonzalez-Walker
When it comes to treating pain with cannabis, both the type of product and the ratio of cannabinoids matter. The two primary cannabinoids are tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and cannabidiol (CBD), though the cannabis plant contains many other cannabinoids, terpenes, plus other compounds that contribute to its therapeutic effect.
CBD: This cannabinoid is the star player in hemp products which are federally legal. CBD hemp products are required to have below 0.3% THC, which is such a small amount that it’s not intoxicating and won’t get you high. You’ll also find CBD in cannabis products that contain higher levels of THC.
THC: The cannabinoid responsible for the “high,” if used in large enough amounts. Cannabis products containing over 0.3% THC remain illegal at the federal level and can only be legally purchased in states that have legalized recreational or medical marijuana.
Understanding the roles that both CBD and THC play in managing pain can help you find the best product for your needs. If you need a quick refresher on the types of pain that CBD and THC work best on, check out our previous post here.
Timing Your Dose: How Different Cannabis Products Reduce Pain
Whether you’re looking at CBD hemp or cannabis containing higher levels of THC (sold legally in dispensaries), you have several different routes of administration to choose between :
- Inhalation (smoking, vaping): Takes effect immediately and lasts 2-4 hours. This is a great choice for instant relief and for treating breakthrough pain (a flare-up in pain when you’re already taking longer-acting cannabis products). You can also layer inhaled cannabis with a longer-acting method (more on layering below) to help get you through the night.
- Transdermal (patches, gels): Extended release option that takes effect quickly, since the cannabinoids are absorbed directly into your bloodstream. The time of onset is rapid, sometimes within 20 minutes. Transdermal products provide a consistent dose of medicine for up to 12 hours. The transdermal patch or gel is used on an area where the veins are near the skin’s surface—like the inside of your wrist or on your ankle.
- Sublingual (placed under the tongue): Sublingual administration can provide rapid relief, but there are few true oromucosal (sublingual) products on the market. Cannabinoids are fat-soluble and, in their natural state, do not absorb well into the oral mucosa. Moreover, cannabis products are often extracted into oils, and these products are not water-soluble. Patients often expect rapid onset when using tinctures, only to wait 1-3 hours for the dose to take effect. Many products marketed as tinctures will end up being swallowed and absorbed via the digestive system, regardless of how long they are held under the tongue. A true sublingual (a product in which the cannabinoids are formulated to be more water-soluble) absorbs rapidly into the mouth. The effects can be perceived in 15-20 minutes and can last 4-6 hours.
- Edibles (gummies, capsules): Edibles take effect in between 30 minutes and 2 hours. You’ll feel their effects between 5-8 hours. They provide a discreet, portable long-acting option.
- Topicals (creams, salves): Topicals provide short-term localized relief. They can take effect within minutes, and may last for up to an hour.
Finding the Best CBD:THC Ratios and Products for Pain How Different CBD:THC Ratios and Types of Products Can Help with Pain Medically reviewed by Katherine Golden, RN Written by Denise