GAIA | CBD DROPS | 1000MG CBD
Backed by the Gaia herself
CBD | 2mg CBD Per Drop | 500 Drops Per Bottle
Organic, Lab-tested, Non-GMO, Natural and Gluten-Free, Coconut Oil Base
Made with love in Vancouver, Canada
- More Information
- Reviews (0)
CBD Drops | 1000mg CBD
GAIA CBD Drops are a high-strength isolated CBD product. Made with Natural ingredients these powerful drops offer an excellent alternative to pharmaceutical drugs. This is a great product for those looking for pain relief without having THC. Made with minimal ingredients and no artificial flavouring or colouring agents. These CBD Drops by GAIA contain 1000mg of CBD per bottle; 2 mg per drop !
Simply add to your favourite foods, beverages or consume directly for the most precise dosing. These are slow-acting 1000mg CBD drops so expect effects to kick-in within 45-60 mins. Additional benefits should also be a mood enhancer. Given the potency, expect muscle relaxation and help with pain relief.
Despite the 1000mg CBD Drops by GAIA being potent they have a light flavour. No artificial or natural flavouring added so consume in a variety of ways. When added to food or drinks, taste should be hard to detect. Oral use recommended; for best results add to already cooked foods.
As each bottle contains 25ml of oil (500 drops), each drop contains 2mg of CBD. Ideal for accurate dosing, the potency of this product depends entirely on the amount consumed. Please always keep edibles and other cannabis products away and out of reach of animals and children, do not drive or operate machinery after consumption and please do not consume if pregnant. Always take edibles with food and allow two hours for the full effect. As always with edibles, we suggest users start low and take it slow.
Order GAIA 1000mg CBD Drops today!
1 Bottle, 3 Bottles (Save $25), 6 Bottles (Save $120)
Order 2000mg CBD Drops by Gaia Wellness today! Gaia CBD Drops in stock at PVRE online Dispensary. Order now!
Gaia wellness cbd
GAIA’s management team has effectively been securing land in Alberta for the 2019 growing season. Our work with known, trusted farmer colleagues places GAIA’s hemp farming capacity at 1500 acres for 2019. This will provide a solid foundation of income and experience for our team to build from in future years, for expansion both in Canada and internationally.
GAIA’S ON A MISSION
GAIA has a driving mission to operate “lean, green and clean”. GAIA first obtained its Alberta hemp growing license in 2016 and has obtained its 2019 license via the new federal regulatory system that was put in place on October 17, 2019.
WHY ALL THE HEMP?
- Hempcrete: lasts longer than stone-based concrete, gets stronger as it absorbs atmospheric carbon over time; fire retardant, waterproof, mould and mildew resistant.
- Leftover biomass after extractions can be used to create biofuel as an organic replacement to diesel.
- Grow cycle of 4-5 months: replace lumber and pulp/paper from trees with hemp products from chipboard for construction to toilet paper.
- The rapid-growing crop is an atmospheric carbon sink.
- Fibre can be used for textiles, plastics, insulation.
- Thin-cell organic batteries, conductors (Renewable replacement for graphene).
Medical & Health
- Biologically important and highly valuable Cannabidiol (CBD), Cannabigerol (CBG), Cannabinol (CBN) can all be sourced from hemp extractions. Powerful plant-based anti-inflammatory, anti-anxiety, anti-microbial properties. May promote nerve regeneration and increase bone density.
- Hemp protein (Edestin) is the most digestible protein our bodies can use; vegan and organic by nature.
- Hemp seed also includes powerful Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) including Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids which help support human and pet health.
CBD FROM INDUSTRIAL HEMP
CBD is a non-psychoactive compound found in cannabis plants such as hemp. The chemical composition of CBD from both marijuana and hemp plants is virtually identical, however, CBD from industrial hemp is cheaper to produce and has a far less restrictive legal framework allowing for wider adoption at a faster pace. These changes will allow for rapid global adoption of CBD from industrial hemp, into the mainstream global health and wellness food market.
Isolation of Hemp derived CBD for use in highly precise dosed formulations for:
- Health & Beauty Products
- Nutraceutical Functional Foods
- Future Edible Products
LOOKING TO LEARN MORE?
We look forward to making Gaia Grow Corp a success with you! Inquire below and a member of our team would be happy to reach out directly.
- News Releases
- Contact Us
Our subsidiary firm, Gaia Bio-Pharmaceuticals Inc. (“GAIA”) was first formed in 2014 with the intent of becoming a hemp producer. New management in 2017-2018 has brought renewed vigor to the business to expand GAIA’s production capacity substantially.
Gaia’s main business focus is farming Industrial Hemp for Medical Purposes